With our latest server update we introduced the following changes:
Our goal is to create and maintain balance in Stormbound. The latest changes were focused primarily on getting all cards on a better position on the power curve. This has resulted in adjustments on multiple cards, most notably the power of some low-cost 2-speed units is decreased, and the power of some high-cost units is improved.
We'll continue to make improvements and adjustments where appropriate and appreciate any player feedback that you'd like to share.
- Temple Guardians: Increased ability by 1
- Lich Summoners: Increased strength by 1
- Avian Stalkers: Decreased ability by 2
- Hearthguards: Decreased ability by 1
- Freebooters: Increased mana and strength by 1, decreased ability at higher levels
- Tegor the Vengeful: Increased ability by 1
- Ubass the Hunter: Increased strength by 1
- Call for Aid: Decreased mana by 1
- Kindred's Grace: Decreased mana by 1
- Needle Blast: Increased mana by 1, damage by 1
- Wisp Cloud: Decreased ability by 1 (damage now equal to Midwinter Chaos)
- Dawnsparks: Increased strength by 1
- Midwinter Chaos: Increased ability by 1 (damage now equal to Wisp Cloud)
- Forgotten Souls: Decreased strength by 1 at higher levels
- Mischiefs: Increased strength by 1
- Restless Goats: Decreased strength by 1
- Armed Schemers: Decreased ability by 1
- Destructobots: Increased mana by 1, decreased (negative) ability by 1
- Crimson Sentry: Increased mana by 1
- Blood Ministers: Decreased strength by 1
Improved cycling of cards
There was an issue with the weights of cards - with the new values it will be less likely to draw a card that was recently played. Please note that there will always be a chance!
Added special gifts for all players
We now have the functionality to do special give-aways - we added this to compensate you all for the connection issues you might have experienced.
Added resuming a match after closing the app
The functionality to rejoin a match that is in progress after restarting the app is now available! Please let us know if you're experiencing issues with this feature!