We’ve released a new set of cards: 2 for each kingdom and 2 neutral spells. The goal with these was to improve the core theme of each kingdom and for the neutral spells to provide good answers for certain board states. You can view these new cards here.
These new cards have been added to all the existing books. A shop offer to buy these 10 new cards directly will be added soon.
For balancing purposes, some cards have had their ability changed. More details can be found here.
Player Experience & Level
We’ve added a progress bar in the main menu, showing your experience to see how close you are to leveling up. XP is gained by unlocking new cards or leveling them up.
Alongside this change, we’re also doing some balancing to get the level distribution better. This will mostly be noticeable between levels 6 and 15, which will be easier to reach. Please note this could change your current level. The update:
- epic and legendary cards will give less experience
- required XP per level is decreased
- Added 1 new campaign level for each of the 4 kingdoms, each rewarding a Splendid Book
- A card Log has been added to the HUD which shows the last cards that were played
- After the match the game shows the progress made to your active quests
- We’ve added brackets to the game which prevent you from dropping ranks at: 29, 28, 27, 26, 25, 20, 15, 10 and 5
- Increased the size of the upgrade buttons
- Reduced transparency of cards in hand when it's not your turn
Daily card offers now reset in price when they appear again