We are so excited to announce that our January update is now available on Google Play and the App Store! This update comes with a few new features, fine-tuning, and a hefty set of card balancing changes.
We will be sending all players a gift of 10 Fusion Stones and 100 Coins, so be sure to log in tomorrow!
Read on to see more about what's new to Stormbound and Visit Our Forums to join in the discussion.
Upcoming Maintenance - January 31
Some of the changes listed below will not be available until after scheduled server maintenance.
The Stormbound Servers will be unavailable on January 31, 2018 between 1AM PST and 3AM PST.
- Fleshmenders - Increased strength given by 1
- Frozen Core - Increased strength by 1 at lower levels
- Icicle Burst - Increased max strength requirement by 1 (to be on par with leveling of Veterans of War)
Swarm of the East
- Forgotten Souls - Will command a random bordering unit at levels 1 and 2, all bordering at 3 and 4, all surrounding at 5.
- Devastators - Increased strength by 1, decreased bonus damage by 1
- Pan Heralds - Reworked: will now buff all surrounding friendly units (was Satyrs only). Level 1: 4 mana, 1 strength, "On play, give 1 strength to all surrounding friendly units."
- Swarmcallers - Ability now requires Satyr (was friendly units)
- Broken Truce - Increased mana, damage to base and the leveling steps. And removed the "if" requirement on the base damage. Level 1: 4 mana, "Destroy a target unit or structure. Deal 5 damage to your base."
- Herald's Hymn - Decreased strength given by 1
- Dark Harvest - Set mana to 5 at all levels, increased damage at higher levels
- Windmakers - Removed range from pushback
- Armed Schemers - Removed range from pull, decreased strength at higher levels
- Ozone Purifiers - Removed range from pushback, decreased strength by 1
- Flaming Stream - Removed range from pushback
- Siege Assembly - Decrease mana and strength by 1
- Boosting Elixir - Ability requires bordering on lower levels, decreased strength at higher levels
- Fortification Tonic - Reduced mana by 3, reduced strength given by 1 and is bordering at lower levels
Tribes of Shadowfen
- Crimson Sentry - Damages and poisons friendly units too, increased damage (to be on par with Toxic Sacrifice) and remains bordering at all levels
- Amberhides - Can now also drain from a friendly poisoned unit
- Toxic Sacrifice - Increased mana by 2, surrounding at all levels, damages and poisons ALL units. Level 1: 3 mana, "Destroy a target friendly unit. Deal 2 damage to all surrounding units and poison them."
- Blood Ministers - Increased ability at higher levels by 1
- High Priestess Klaxi - Increased strength by 1
- Marked as Prey - Doubled strength of spawn
- Curse of Strings - Increased max strength requirement by 1 (to be on par with leveling of Veterans of War)
- Victors of the Melee - Ability will now hit all surrounding enemies (removed "other"), decreased strength by 1. Level 1: 6 mana, 3 strength, "When attacking, deal 2 damage to all surrounding enemies."
- Green Prototypes - Reduced strength and ability by 1
- Avian Stalkers - Increased strength by 1
- Boomstick Officers - Increased strength at level 1 and damage at other levels
- Salty Outcasts - Increased strength by 1
- Trueshot Post - Increased damage by 1
- Potion of Growth - Decreased strength given by 1
- Kindred's Grace - Increased mana by 1, the target of the spell will gain more strength, while all others of the same type will receive less. Level 1: 6 mana, "Give 4 strength to a target friendly unit and 2 strength to all others with the same unit type."
Reward Sequence Improvements
We made some improvements to the sequence that follows the end of a match.
- Shows the bonus gold received if it's your first win of the day
- Shows bonus gold earned if a Bonus Star is being consumed
- The gold from the ranked it shown AFTER you rank up, where before it was shown with the win-gold as 1 big stack.
- First-win-of-the-day Bonus has been added! Earn an additional 20 Coins for your first win each day.
- Added a bunch of new Quests. Check out our Quests page for more details.
- Updated the matchmaking algorithm
- Improved friends interface
- Added premade decks to the Store
- Kingdom books can now be purchased with rubies
- Numerous bug fixes